Vous n'êtes pas connecté [Connexion - Inscription]
Bas de page
Version imprimable | Envoyer à un ami | S'abonner | Ajouter aux Favoris Nouveau SujetNouveau sondageRépondre
    « Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant »  
Auteur HOR NAMHONG, le camp B 32, SAM Rainsy, et M. ONG Thong Heung .... -suite sans fin   ( Réponses 1 | Lectures 1234 )
Haut de page 08/12/2015 @ 06:15 Bas de page
HOR NAMHONG, le camp B 32, SAM Rainsy, et M. ONG Thong Heung .... -suite sans fin Reply With Quote
Déconnecté(e) robin des bois
Grand sage
MembreMembreMembreMembreMembreMembreMembreMembre

ava_196.jpg

Messages 7801
Inscrit(e) le 23/03/2004
Lieu de résidence 44000 Nantes
- sur ce lien du Cambodiadaily ,
https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/foreign-minister-defends-government-to-us-ambassador-102322/

- cet article récent
Foreign Minister Defends Government to US Ambassador
by Khuon Narim | December 8, 2015

Foreign Affairs Minister Hor Namhong on Monday once again defended recent legal actions and political moves against the opposition CNRP, and admitted to personally pushing for the enforcement of a years-old defamation and incitement sentence against CNRP President Sam Rainsy.

Speaking with reporters after his first meeting with the new U.S. ambassador, William Heidt, the minister said he told the envoy that there was nothing political about Mr. Rainsy’s 2011 conviction over claims he made that Mr. Namhong had been a Khmer Rouge collaborator.

Foreign Affairs Minister Hor Namhong, right, speaks to US Ambassador William Heidt during a meeting in Phnom Penh on Monday. (Siv Channa/The Cambodia Daily)

I told the ambassador that Cambodia is a state of law.
Cambodia has to respect all laws, and the government cannot intervene in the judicial system,” he said.

Only moments later, however, Mr. Namhong admitted to having recently asked the Phnom Penh Municipal Court to enforce its two-year prison sentence—which until last month had gone ignored—after Mr. Rainsy refused to apologize to him.

His Excellency did not respond and asked me to apologize for the people who died during the Khmer Rouge regime,” he said.
“Those were rude words, so I have to implement the verdict.”
Last month, Mr. Namhong insisted that he had nothing to do with the sudden issuance of an arrest warrant for Mr. Rainsy, and did not even know his lawyer had asked for the warrant to be issued until after the fact.

Mr. Rainsy has since been removed from parliament and stripped of the legal immunity that came with his status as a lawmaker by a majority vote of the CPP-dominated National Assembly’s standing committee.
He is now abroad in self-imposed exile.
His deputy, Kem Sokha, was stripped of his position as National Assembly vice president a few weeks earlier.
Just days before that, two CNRP lawmakers were severely beaten while leaving the Assembly at the end of a CPP-organized protest against Mr. Sokha.
Mr. Namhong said on Monday that he told the U.S. ambassador that Mr. Sokha’s removal was entirely justified because he had used his position to “slander” the government, and assured Mr. Heidt that the government would take steps to prevent any more attacks on lawmakers.
His Excellency the ambassador was convinced by what I explained,” he added.
Leaving the meeting, Mr. Heidt said he had a “friendly” talk with the minister but declined to go into any detail. The U.S. Embassy said the pair discussed the political situation, but would not elaborate.
Last month, the U.S. State Department expressed “grave concern” over the recent treatment of the opposition and said it recalled “a more authoritarian period in Cambodia’s recent past.”
On Thursday, 16 U.S. lawmakers sent Prime Minister Hun Sen a letter urging him to revoke Mr. Rainsy’s arrest warrant.
Contacted after Monday’s meeting, Foreign Affairs spokesman Chum Sounry said there was no contradiction in Mr. Namhong’s statements regarding his role in the enforcement of the 2011 verdict against Mr. Rainsy.
He said the minister did not ask for the arrest warrant to be issued, only that it be enforced once it was issued.

Mr. Namhong, he said, made the request after Mr. Rainsy had refused to apologize, days after the warrant had been issued.
“After that,” Mr. Sounry said, “[Mr. Namhong] said he asked the court to carry out the arrest warrant.”

- sur ce même dossier
* et ce lien
https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/film-tells-of...-to-the-illusion-of-khmer-rouge-cambodia-102106/

* cet autre article sur un "témoin capital dans cette affaire"...
mais toujours aussi discret sur "le sujet précis du rôle de M . HOR NAMHONG"
Film Tells of Those Who Returned to the ‘Illusion’ of Khmer Rouge Cambodia
by Michelle Vachon | December 5, 2015

The documentary “Looking Back on an Illusion” starts with a surprising scene for a film about Cambodia: six people walking through a park blanketed with snow.
It’s a reminder that the Khmer Rouge regime caused thousands of Cambodians to flee overseas.

Ong Thong Hoeung, left, and his wife Bounnie Ong-Chuor in a scene from “Looking back on an Illusion”.
– Film Review

The people in the opening scene are Swiss students on their way to interview Ong Thong Hoeung and his wife Bounnie Ong-Chuor, who were among the rare survivors of Khmer Rouge “reeducation camps” meant for Cambodians who had studied abroad.
The students’ visit to the couple’s home in Brussels in February 2013 was the first phase of a documentary film on their lives during the Maoist regime. The 73-minute film, first screened in Switzerland in April, will have its official international premiere at the Cambodia International Film Festival in Phnom Penh this weekend.

Directed by filmmaker Elena Hazanov and historian Claudio Recupero, the film’s unusual concept not only creates intimacy with its two Cambodian subjects, but also makes their story relevant to today’s youth as the Swiss students film and interview them.
When Mr. Recupero first suggested the idea of making a documentary about his life under the Khmer Rouge, Mr. Thong Hoeung refused. “He asked me, ‘Will I be worthy of it? Does my story, my personal journey, deserve a film?’” Mr. Recupero said in an interview.
But finally, he acceded.
It’s the ‘adventurer’ in me who had the last word,” Mr. Thong Hoeung said in an email.
“I could not miss this experience, which will probably be the last one of my long life,” added the 70-year-old.
The film — in French with English subtitles — starts in Brussels and moves to Paris, where he and his wife lived and studied in the 1960s and 1970s, then ends in Cambodia.
The author of the 2003 book “I Believed in the Khmer Rouge,” Mr. Thong Hoeung was among the Cambodian intellectuals who wished to put an end to corruption and abuses in the country, and thought the Khmer Rouge would do just that.
He returned to the country in 1976 and was promptly interned in a prison camp, along with his wife.
In the film, the couple revisits locations of the camps where they were kept, and tours the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, where Mr. Thong Hoeung worked in 1979 as he tried to determine the fate of some of his friends.
The film also shows them at the Khmer Rouge tribunal, where Mr. Thong Hoeung testified in August 2012, and ends with a scene of him praying at a pagoda.

I want the young generation to pay attention to all this,” he says onscreen. “We need to feel that the dead did not die for nothing.”
The documentary will be shown at the Institut Francais at 1 p.m. on Saturday and at the Bophana Center at 8 p.m. on Monday.

- observations de rdb : on y traite, me semble-t-il, de sujets fort intéressants, notamment de la transmission du témoignage aux jeunes générations, sauf de ce qu'écrit M.ONG THONG OEUNK sur M HOR NAMHONG, dans son bouquin de 2003,
sans jamais avoir été inquiété, lui!!!
Toujours aussi étonnant tout ça!!

- ce documentaire est sorti en DVD en Suisse : CF ces 2 liens
http://indomemoires.hypotheses.org/18240
http://indomemoires.hypotheses.org/17123

Edité le 08/12/2015 @ 06:48 par robin des bois
#110618 View robin+des+bois's ProfileView All Posts by robin+des+boisU2U Member
Haut de page 08/12/2015 @ 11:27 Bas de page
Re : HOR NAMHONG, le camp B 32, SAM Rainsy, et M. ONG Thong Heung .... -suite sans fin Reply With Quote
Déconnecté(e) Seun nmott
Modérateur Vénérable Sage
StaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaff

djnsAFy.gif

Messages 10164
Inscrit(e) le 27/12/2005
Un dossier qu'il ne le sorte que pour détourner les attentions, ce n'est pas la première fois. On ne parle plus des problèmes de frontières, des tabassages des deux députés.
Ils profitent royalement du système,

Le chef du gouv Kh a été invité à l'Élysée quelques jours avant le cop 21, dont le Cambodge est presque oublié.
La réaction des douzes parlemtaires des USA, ne sont que des lettres mortes.
L'avertissement de l'UE, ne le fait pas peur,
cherchez l'erreur!

Je te tiens, tu me tiens par la barbichette...

Une histoire sans fin, bonsoir.
Alors sauve toi,le ciel t'aidera.
C'est pourquoi certains se mettent à l'ombre, pour assurer ses jours difficiles.

#110619 View Seun+nmott's ProfileView All Posts by Seun+nmottU2U Member
    « Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant »  
Nouveau SujetNouveau sondageRépondre
Haut de page