Vous n'êtes pas connecté [Connexion - Inscription]
Bas de page
Répondre
Qui peut poster ? Tous les membres peuvent lancer des Nouveaux Sujets, et tout membre peut répondre.
Pseudo
Mot de passe
Sujet
Icône

biggrin.gif

bigsmile.gif

cool.gif

cool2.gif

diablotin.gif

eureka.gif

lol.gif

mad.gif

no.gif

puzzled.gif

rolleyes.gif

sad.gif

saint.gif

shocked.gif

smile.gif

thumbdown.gif

thumbup.gif

tongue.gif

wink.gif
Mode d'édition
Normal Avancé
             
Message
HTML activé ? Non
Smileys activés ? Oui
BBCode activé ? Oui
Activer fonction [img] ? Oui
:up::chaipas::whaou::quoi::clindoeil::-P
:soleil::telephone2::sarcastic::colere1::ordi::nono:
:attention::dodo::rire1::angkorbeer::aboire::mauvais:
:bon::languetourne::sourire::xtrem::sygus::cache:
:conduit::miam::reflechi1::reflechi2::bide::ideenoire:
Plus de smileys
Options Désactiver les smileys ?
Utiliser une signature ?
Désactiver le BBCode ?
Recevoir une notification par Email lors de nouvelles réponses ?
Fichier joint

Revoir le sujet
Déconnecté(e) Aekreach
Modérateur Sage
StaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaff

agic.jpg

Messages 3771
Inscrit(e) le 11/04/2007
Publié le 07/05/2015 @ 09:43
Re : Re : Réfugiés australiens au Cambodge

f6exb a écrit

C'était de l'humour noir. Je suggérais que les réfugiés pourraient remplacer les enfants dans les tas d'ordures.

Je l'avais pris dans ce sens là.

Par contre le projet de transférer la décharge à Choeung Ek semble être sérieux. Quand on connaît ce qu'il s'est passé à Choeung Ek pendant le régime sanguinaire de Pol Pot, ça me révolte.
Déconnecté(e) f6exb
Moderator
StaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaff

ava_1077.gif

Messages 1059
Inscrit(e) le 11/04/2007
Publié le 07/05/2015 @ 09:09
Re : Réfugiés australiens au Cambodge

C'était de l'humour noir. Je suggérais que les réfugiés pourraient remplacer les enfants dans les tas d'ordures.
Déconnecté(e) Aekreach
Modérateur Sage
StaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaff

agic.jpg

Messages 3771
Inscrit(e) le 11/04/2007
Publié le 07/05/2015 @ 09:08
Re : Réfugiés australiens au Cambodge

J'espère qu'ils vont pas transformer les lieux d'exécution en décharge publique...
Déconnecté(e) robin des bois
Grand sage
MembreMembreMembreMembreMembreMembreMembreMembre

ava_196.jpg

Messages 7801
Inscrit(e) le 23/03/2004
Lieu de résidence 44000 Nantes
Publié le 07/05/2015 @ 07:35
Re : Re : Réfugiés australiens au Cambodge

Aekreach a écrit

Il va falloir combler la décharge à ciel ouvert



Oui mais ... où en est SVP actuellement le site de STUNG MEANCHEY ?
parce que dès Avril 2009, le Cambodia Daily

- sur ce lien :
https://www.cambodiadaily.com/archives/phnom-pen...itch-dumpsites-leaving-scavengers-hanging-63217/

- avait publié cet article :

Phnom Penh To Switch Dumpsites, Leaving Scavengers Hangin
By Chhorn Chansy and Paul Vrieze | April 23, 2009

Phnom Penh’s municipal dumpsite at Stung Meanchey is to be closed in June and will be replaced by a new landfill site at Choeung Ek commune at the edge of the capital, municipal officials said Wednesday.
The officials also said scavengers making their living off the dump would no longer be able to collect recyclables at the new dumpsite.

Nhem Saran, director of the municipal department of public works and transportation, said the new site had been developed with the help of Japanese experts and was nearly complete.
We will move to the new dumpsite in the middle or end of June,” he said, adding the site had been developed to high safety and environment standards and had cost around $1 million.

Sao Kuncchon, Phnom Penh’s waste management department director, said the new site will be fenced, and that dumped trash will be covered by soil.
It would become a safe place to dump, it will not affect the environment,” he said, adding that he had promised local residents the dumpsite would not affect their neighborhood.

He said the new landfill site will cover 11 hectares.
The former site covered 13 hectares, five of which were owned by residents of Stung Meanchey commune, he said.
Scavengers won’t be able to collect metal and plastic at the new dump as they do at the Stung Me­anchey site, Mr Sao Kuncchon said.
“We don’t mean we don’t al­low the scavengers to collect scrap metal, but when we cover the trash with soil, if they collect trash it would be a mess,” he said.

Mr Sao Kuncchon said that in 2007 around 2,000 people made their living by scavenging at Stung Meanchey dump. He said he could only offer jobs for 10 of them at the new site, as the dump needs about 50 workers and 35 have already been hired.
The municipality had urged NGOs in Stung Meanchey to help scavengers by giving them vocational training for jobs such as mechanics and cleaners, he said, adding that no municipality funding was available to support such training.

Prumden Soeurn, program man-ager of KDFO, a youth center providing free education and meals to children from poor families working on the dumpsite or from Stung Meanchey area, said scavenging families are “all very worried” ab­out the upcoming closure.
She added that organizations helping children of families working on the dump are concerned that when the site closes, the families will leave and pull their children from schools and educational programs provided by organizations in the area.

Around five of these organizations are offering programs for the garbage collectors that teach them new job skills, Mrs Prumden Soe­urn said, but she added that not many people had attended these programs.
“They don’t think about the future, because they have to work: They need money now,” she said.

Mr Sao Kuncchon said municipality officials met with Detlef Gutjahr, a representative of the German Federal State of Thurin­gia, on April 13 and had agreed to let the German company Interna­tional Environmental Consulting conduct a feasibility study for a project to cover the 40-year-old dumpsite at Stung Meanchey with earth, thereby reducing greenhouse gas emissions and leakage of toxins from dumped waste and also enabling the generation of electricity 350 kilowatt hours per day from emitted gas.

He said he expected the Ger­man firm to complete the study and start its project in six months, but added that the municipality still must sign a contract with IEC.

Seng Chamroeun, vice president of Cintri Ltd, said he will welcome the new dumpsite if is well-run, but he also said the higher distance of the site from Phnom Penh will cost Cintri garbage trucks both time and fuel thereby reducing the company’s profits.
We will need to sit down with City Hall to discuss this,” he said. Higher rates for customers, or fuel subsidies or payments from City Hall will be raised as possibilities, he added.

Mr Gutjahr said during a visit to Phnom Penh in November that Thuringia would fund the $6.5-million investment needed for the project by selling carbon credits earned by the reduction in gas emissions from sealing the old dump.

(Additional reporting by Tim Sturrock)



ps de rdb : 2009-2015, soit 6 ans déjà ? Quid donc?

A noter la consonance du "nouveau site choisi" pour recevoir la décharge municipale de PP !
Ca ne vous dit rien ?



Edité le 07/05/2015 @ 08:41 par robin des bois
Déconnecté(e) Aekreach
Modérateur Sage
StaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaff

agic.jpg

Messages 3771
Inscrit(e) le 11/04/2007
Publié le 06/05/2015 @ 20:44
Re : Réfugiés australiens au Cambodge

Il va falloir combler la décharge à ciel ouvert
Déconnecté(e) f6exb
Moderator
StaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaff

ava_1077.gif

Messages 1059
Inscrit(e) le 11/04/2007
Publié le 06/05/2015 @ 20:15
Re : Réfugiés australiens au Cambodge

On pourrait voir ça à Stung Meanchey ? :mauvais:
Déconnecté(e) Aekreach
Modérateur Sage
StaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaff

agic.jpg

Messages 3771
Inscrit(e) le 11/04/2007
Publié le 06/05/2015 @ 19:28
Re : Réfugiés australiens au Cambodge

Où seront installés ces réfugiés ?
Déconnecté(e) f6exb
Moderator
StaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaffStaff

ava_1077.gif

Messages 1059
Inscrit(e) le 11/04/2007
Publié le 06/05/2015 @ 08:52
Réfugiés australiens au Cambodge

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/french/2015-05-...A0-nauru-%C3%A0-la-demande-de-laustralie/1443900


Selon Pamela Curr, du Centre de documentation australien pour les demandeurs d'asile, c'est en fait l'Australie qui aurait demandé à son partenaire nauruan de bloquer le site :

« Mes contacts au sein de la communauté de Nauru me disent que cela a été fait à la demande du gouvernement australien. Les autorités australiennes sont pressées d'envoyer un premier groupe de réfugiés au Cambodge, et elles craignent que les gens qui sont à Nauru ne soient en contact avec des défenseurs en Australie qui leur déconseillent de prendre l'option du Cambodge. J'étais surprise d'entendre cela, mais je n'ai aucun doute sur mes sources. Elles me disent que l'accès à Facebook sera rétabli dès qu'un avion décollera pour le Cambodge. »
Haut de page